My Google Ad isn't showing in my blog - FIX

Let's fix that critter. You'll also learn how to create a new

My Google Adsense in my other blog THINGS WE LOVE TO HATE isn't showing. It's supposed to be a banner on the bottom, my leaderboard on top and my box on the right panel are both working fine. The last thing I did (yesterday) was change the ad because it was the wrong size - from a leader board, I changed it into a banner. It wasn't showing yesterday also, but I thought it was only a system lag. So now I'm fixing it and I'll teach you how to do it on your own too (stop bothering the Google Adsense people, they're busy, too, you know).

BTW, this ad was made on the Google Adsense page - I didn't just add a Google Adsense through the ADD GADGET button on the Layout page. I created it on my Google Adsense page alongside a channel so I can monitor its performance - tell me if you need help setting this up.

Go to your Google Adsense Page: Adsense Setup tab then Preview the specific ad that's missing on your blog.

Guess what! It's STILL the wrong size. Stupid me.

Since we can't edit adsense sizes, I'll just hit this with the HIDE option (we also can't delete them), then I'll create a new one with the same name.

Set up the preferences - I created my own color scheme/panel according to my blog color motifs so I won't have to manually set it up all the time.

Make sure you have the right size, it's very first drop down box in this page and it's SO EASY to miss.

Then that's it. Choose a channel if you want to then you get the code and put it in your blog.

Mygad that sounded like a cheap shot at a tutorial.

Anyway, leave a comment if you need any help.

No comments: