FREE Starbucks Java Chip ^__^

Oyen is currently enjoying her FREE tall Java Chip from Starbucks.

Last week when we went to see Tropic Thunder, I bought a chocolate glazed doughnut from Starbucks. Then the cashier guy handed me my receipt and told me that I can claim a free tall drink from any Starbucks branch if I answer their online survey. Just follow the steps I took:



1. Go to http://www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com/
2. Input the Customer Code that you can find in your receipt.
3. Answer the quick survey (took me 10 minutes)
4. On the provided space in your receipt, write the code that appears at the end of the survey.

That receipt will let you claim a free tall drink and is valid for a month, starting from the day you entered your code in the site.

1 comment:

Emma james said...

The banoffee pie of Starbucks is my ultimate favorite. :) A lot of people like Banapple's, but I find the one from Starbucks way better. mystarbucksvisit